Use this Map to Get Directions
This map will take you to our main trailhead of the Blue Trail.
From Marlton Rt. 70 & Rt. 73 intersection
- Take Rt. 73 south for 3.4 miles
- At traffic light (TD Bank is on the right), turn left onto Braddock Mill Road for 0.7 miles
- Turn right onto Tomlinson Mill Road for 377 feet
- Take the first left, staying on Braddock Mill Road (0.7 miles) to the stop sign at Kettle Run Road
- Turn right on Kettle Run Road for 100 ft
- Informal parking on the right and left. You will see signs on both sides for “Black Run Preserve.”
DOWNLOAD & PRINT THE TRAIL MAP:
Download and print the Black Run Preserve Trail Map here. Also see the Recreation page for more information.